Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New starting point




My foreign partner,MD

Recently, i am very busy. Finally, i update my blog.Last time, i was just an independent representative.But now, i am a senior business associate with my new network, some more is foreign network. I want to thanks to all my partner who believe me and fighter harder for what we want. 4 months ago, i am nothing. I am a moron. Dono how to face the society and lack of confidence. But now, i am very confident with myself. Dare to speak with everybody on the spot even i dont know him.This is the changed after i joined this group. Few weeks ago, i went to The Garden.I passed LV shop. Felt envy to ppl who can entered that shop.If u dun have 2k cash, then no need to walk inside. I promised to myself, in 2 years time, i will become one of the customer of LV for sure. Just keep going with patience and passion, then they will come back. I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment